Sunday, March 22, 2015

On a Different Note

I am looking for part/time (20-25hrs/week) or contract work in the area of Technical Writing. I can author complete Data Books or Product Guides as well as Technical Reports, Test Plans, Test Procedures, Test Reports, Application Notes , Data Sheets, Information Notes and such in nearly any technical field. I believe the technical topic itself is not the real issue in good technical writing but understandability, readability, conciseness, clarity, accuracy and such.

In the past I have written for the Electronics Industry specifically the Semiconductor and Nuclear field. I have even authored Christian materials such as Bible Study Guides, Bible Teaching Notes, Mini-sermons and such. I also make simple websites using HTML, JAVA and CSS.

If you yourself or anyone you know needs good technical documents, please contact me through this Blog or my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment