Saturday, March 28, 2009

Native Conference Report


Being with Brothers and Sisters of a Different Culture is Good


-----Gary Simple ------Ken Pretty-on-top -----Bruce Brown & Leonard John----

Despite the great weather today - I spent the morning writing my report on the recent Native Life Conference held last weekend in Seattle. I love working on the website and especially love writing about experiences and sharing with others that they may catch a bit of the excitement that I experience in my walk.

The link to the report is: Seattle Native Life Conference.



Happy reading and if you have any comments or questions, you can leave them on the Three Cord Ministries website or here on the blog.

----Tee-pee in Gym------------Native Market-------------Grand Entry-----

Now I can go out and enjoy today's great Sping weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment